- It has a thick consistency and a natural universal shade, which allows you to hide all the defects of the nails; - significantly saves the time of work of nail-masters; - It can be used as an independent coating for strengthening and smoothing natural nails or as a base for colored gel polish.
In terms of durability, the coating is equivalent to the classic rubber base for Lovely gel polish. Holds without chips for up to 5 weeks.
Use as a base coat for the Lovely gel polish system:
1. Treat the nail with a soft file (the Lovely buff will do just fine);
2. Degrease the nail plate using the Lovely Cleanser;
3. Apply Lovely Primer and leave it to air dry for 30 seconds;
4. Spread a thin layer on the surface of the nail plate camouflage base from Lovely. Then dry the nails in the lamp. The recommended polymerization time in the UV lamp is 2 minutes, in the LED lamp - 60 seconds.