Your shopping cart is empty!
Registration is free and easy!
Simple & easy to use - with brilliant looking results!
3D decals- volume ornaments on nails
Nail art industry does not get tired to please nail artist by proposing new interesting ideas to create an original manicure.
One of them is 3D stickers, which make it possible to achieve not only a beautiful painting on the nails, but also an original sculpturing effect due to the volume texture.
3D sliders are practical and easy to use, so you can perform such a design at home without the help of a specialist.
How to make long-lasting manicure with 3d slider ?
1. Prepare nails as usual (clean, file, buff, base coat)
2. Make colour covering (1-2 coats as you need), cure in lamp.
3. Take 3d sticker and cut element of design with scissors.
4. Lowered in the water element of design on 10-20 seconds.
5. Put your elemet design on the napkin and remove all water (using tweezers).
6. Come back nail : After you make colour covering make 1 coat with finish with sticky layer or base coat and don't cure in lamp.
7. Separate the image from the substrate by shear and put on nail (on sticky layer), little beat press, cure in lamp.
8. Make covering with base coat around the element design, its like creating little bumpers, cure in lamp.
9. Cover the entire nail and element design with thin layer of finish top, then cure in lamp. Remove sticky layer.
Design is ready.
More information about waterslide nail decals you can find in our Blog