Your shopping cart is empty!
Registration is free and easy!
3D Stickers Water Decals
Simple & easy to use - with brilliant looking results!
How to use?
1. Prepare nails as usual (clean, file, buff, base coat)
2. Make colour covering(1-2 coats as you need), cure in lamp.
3. Take 3-d slider and cut element of design with scissors.
4. Lowered in the water element of design on 10-20 seconds.
5. Put your elemet design on the napkin and remove all water(using tweezers).
6. Come back nail : After you make colour covering make 1 coat with finish with sticky layer and don't cure in lamp.
7. Separate the image from the substrate by shear and put on nail (on sticky layer), little beat press, cure in lamp.
8. Make covering with finish-gel around the element design, its like creating little bumpers, cure in lamp.
9. Cover the entire nail and element design with thin layer of finish-gel, then cure in lamp. Remove sticky layer.
Design is ready.